Private Tours from Kusadasi Port
The city is a port of call formajor cruise lines such as Carnival Cruise Lines,Celebrity Cruises, Costa Cruises, Crystal Cruises, Cunard Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Holland America Line, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruises, Princess Cruises, RoyalCaribbean.
Places of Interest in and near Kusadasi:
- Ancient city of Ephesus,
- House of Mother Mary,
- Ephesus Archeology Museum,
- St. John’s Basilica,
- Temple of Artemis,
- Isa Bey Mosque from 14th century
- Sirince Village,
- Beautifull countryside with vineyards, olives, figs, cherries and peaches,
- Kaleici Camii – The mosque built in 1618 for Grand Vizier Okuz Kara Mehmed Pasha.
- The Okuz Mehmed Pasha Caravanserai is near the docks. It was built in 1618 as a strong-room for the goods of seamen.
- Guvercin Adasi(“Pigeon Island” in English) – The peninsula/island at the end of the bay, which has a castle with a view back across the bay to the harbour of Kusadasi.
- Kirazli – Traditional Turkish village 12 kilometres from Kusadasi.
- Several aqua-parks with wave-pools and white-water slides are located near the town.
- Ladies Beach – Very close to the town center, one of the primary tourist attractions.
- Dilek Peninsula-Buyuk Menderes Delta National Park – About 30 kilometres south of the city center. It has several coves, beaches, canyons, and a sink cave. It is one of the most diverse and protected national parks in Turkey.