Panoramic tour begins from the pier. You will visit Sinop City Walls as our first stop. City Walls surrounds the city for more than 10 square km. Proceed to the Citadels of the city, which was built in 2000 BC by Gaskals and used by Greeks, Pontus, Byzantines, Seljuks. The prison was built in 1214 by Seljuks. Follow to Sinop Museum which has the largest collection of the region. Sinop Museum has ethnographic icons and pieces from Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantium Period.
Sinop Shore Excursions
Advantages of Private Shore Excurison
There are a number of advantages for booking a private shore excursion over a group/bus tour. Firstly, you can create and book one of our tailor-made tour or you can select from our list of high quaity excursions options list on this website.
Some Great Reasons for Booking one of our Shore Excursions ;
- You will have undivided attention of your private Tour Guide – questions answered instantly!
- No waiting in lines for tickets – your private guide will arrange everything for you.
- Decide when YOU want to start and conclude your tour.
- More Time to spend interacting with local people and immersing your in the culture
- No large groups of 30 – 40 people who have different interest – it’s your own private tour.