Hidden Paradise of Fethiye Tour
Duration: 4½ Hours
Places to visit: Old Town of Fethiye, Oludeniz
Departure from: Fethiye Port
- This is a private tour and includes a driver and a separate English-speaking guide who will accompany you into all attractions to provide commentary.
When you arrive to the port of Fethiye, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle, in which you can relax as your private shore excursion.
Depart from port of Fethiye and drive to Oludeniz. Oludeniz remains one of the most photographed beaches on the Mediterranean. It has a secluded sandy bay at the mouth of Ölüdeniz, on a blue lagoon. The lagoon is a national nature reserve and building is strictly prohibited. Ölüdeniz is famous for its shades of turquoise and aquamarine, and is an official blue flag beach, and is frequently rated among the top 5 beaches in the world by travellers and tourism journals alike.
You will turn back to Fethiye and visit the biggest gold centre in this region and come with us to the old part of Fethiye and wander around the small pedestrianised streets. We will show you the best places for shopping and after browsing, enjoy traditional Turkish food in a restaurant on the harbourside. After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Fethiye.
- Transportation by A/C vehicle,
- English speaking professional guiding services,
- Entrance fees to sites and museums,
- 2 small bottled water per person,
- Parking fees for the vehicle.
- Other alcoholic and non alcaholic beverages,
- Personel expenses,
- Gratiuties to tour guides and drivers