Full Day Sinop Tour
Places to visit: Etnographical & Archeological Museums, Suleyman Pervane Medresseh, Alaaddin Mosque, Akliman Cove and Sinop Castle
Duration: 6 hours
Departure from: Sinop Port
- This is a private tour and includes a driver and a separate English-speaking guide who will accompany you into all attractions to provide commentary.
When you arrive to the port of Sinop, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle, in which you can relax as your private shore excursion.
Depart from port of Sinop and you will see the Pasha Bastions on the way. Your first visit will be to Etnographical & Archeological Museums. Ethnographical Museum is an unique example of the Ottoman’s civil architecture from the 18 th century. The household handcrafts here in the museum describe the traditional residence life of the Ottoman time. The Archaeological Museum is a modern museum, in which various art works of the rich cultural heritage of our city belonging to Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantium, Seljuks and Ottoman periods are protected and displayed.
After the visit to these museums, you will continue to Suleyman Pervane Medresseh and Alaaddin Mosque.
You will have free time for lunch at the Akliman Cove. Your last visit will be to Sinop Castle. After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Sinop.
- Transportation by A/C vehicle,
- English speaking professional guiding services,
- Entrance fees to sites and museums, Lunches
- 2 small bottled water per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle.
- Other alcoholic and non alcaholic beverages
- Personel expenses,
- Gratiuties to tour guides and drivers