Antalya Express Tour
Places to visit: Antalya Museum, Hadrian’s Gate and Fluted Minaret.
Duration: 3 and a 1/2 hours
Departure from: Antalya Port
- This is a private tour and includes a driver and a separate English-speaking guide who will accompany you into all attractions to provide commentary.
Depart from port of Antalya for a visit to Antalya’s renowned museum, where an amazing variety of impressive collections are on display, including pottery, coins, mosaics, sculptures, costumes, sarcophagi and numerous artefacts found in nearby caves. A furnished nomad’s tent, a carpet loom and several rooms from a typical Ottoman household provide fascinating glimpses into the local lifestyles. Other exhibits include the extraordinary finds from the Karain Caves which date back to the Stone Age. En route back to the ship enjoy a brief overview of the picturesque town center of Antalya, passing Hadrian’s Gate, the Fluted Minaret and some Seljuk remains. Walk in the narrow streets of the old city center of Antalya, which is full of traditional Ottoman Houses. After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Antalya.
- Transportation by A/C vehicle,
- English speaking professional guiding services,
- Entrance fees to sites and museums,
- 2 small bottled water per person,
- Parking fees for the vehicle.
- Other alcoholic and non alcaholic beverages
- Personel expenses,
- Gratiuties to tour guides and drivers